Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bittersweet

Where did the time go?
When did she grow?
How did she change....
from a baby in my little rocking chair on
her first Christmas?
















....into a five year old going to her
first day of pre-kindergarten at
Holloway House?

















How did she grow to be a senior in highschool?





















This morning I dropped her off at school
for the last time. I told her I loved her.
She almost always looks back as she
pushes the van door shut and usually
with a sweet smile that melts my heart.
This afternoon I will pick her up for the
last time. She will smile again.

Thank you Lord for this beautiful daughter.
She has brought joy into my life and
beauty into my heart. Thanks for every
car ride to school. Thanks God, for the
memories. How I cherish them
in my heart. Amen.

1 comment:

Kim Pagel said...

If you find out where the time went then tell me, because I'm looking for some too! It doesn't seem possible.
Kim