Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Swimming with Indy and Largo.




Dan and I were going to surprise our kids but we were the ones who got the surprise.
The kind people at Gulf World gave us a wonderful deal and we all ended up getting in with the dolphins. Here we are with a sweet dolphin names Indy!
Jordan was playing with Largo but the girls each got kisses.


Playing with the dolphins sure is fun but their water was a little on the cool side...try about 70 degrees. The wet suits helped...but we were COLD!!

3 comments:

The Stutts Family said...

wowiiie! looks like you had so much fun. Wish I had been along. You are all so cute together and are such a good example of where we want to be in 8-10 years. I pray we will be having this much fun. Your beach portrait cracks me up as it is the "rear view" of you all instead of the front but I think the dolphin group shot needs to be mounted on your livingroom wall. Loved it!! XOXO-Jill

koskamper said...

My mom is a baluga, hahaha! Just jokin mommy! K bye!

Tye Male said...

Looks like you all had tons of fun! That's awesome! Love the pics too!