Monday, April 09, 2007

BEAUTIFUL

Beautiful! Beautiful!
Jesus is beautiful.
And Jesus makes beautiful things of my life.
Carefully! Touching me!
Causing my eyes to see.
Jesus makes beautiful things of my life.













Hannah enjoys spending time with all of her friends. It seems like her friend Morgan moved to Cedar Rapids just yesterday but as the pictures show us...it has been a few years. Can you guess how many.? When I look at these pictures it seems like there must be about a five year span in there. But no. These beautiful young ladies were around twelve in the first picture and now they are about fourteen. What tremendous change has taken place in just two years. It is so exciting to watch them grow and change. And the most exciting thing is to see them grow in their love and knowledge of their Lord Jesus Christ. They remind me of flowers, in that they are beautiful in every stage. Yet, as they grow in Christ they are more beautiful as the years go by. Hannah, I love you and I love all of your wonderful friends. I pray that you will all grow in the grace of Christ, that you will all desire to have beautiful hearts and that you will always inspire one another to love and good works.

3 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!

Mark E. Eades said...

To know love and to love. These girls have been wonderful to see grow. You are a blessed mom and friend. May this just be the beginning of watching God's handy work.

Tye Male said...

cool pics! Robin, you have a great blog and I enjoy reading it.

professor howdi has a neat blog as well.