Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Really....I Wasn't Lying

You know a few posts back when I said
"Spring is here"? It really was true. I
don't know what happened. I woke up
this morning and my precious babies
were all laying on the ground in this cold
slushy white stuff.













Have you seen Father of the Bride? When
the tulips for the wedding had that white
stuff all over them, they got out their blow
driers and went outside to save the day.
Boy I thought about it.













Instead I decided to wrap up in a blanket
and deny that it was happening. I know it
won't be long and this silly dream will
come to an end because we all know the
truth. SPRING IS HERE!

Actually, this is kinda nice!

1 comment:

The Stutts Family said...

You are one Loco chimichango girl, you dun cracked me up! You should see my daffodils, same song second verse. BUMM-ER! XO-J